Before we continue, let's recount a few of the major events in history that has been associated with this day, May 1st.
- Adolf Hitler's Death
- Osama Bin Laden's Death
- Naruto CCG's Death
- MJM's AP United States History Final
- The May flowers caused by April showers
Coincidence? We'll let the investigative team answer that one.
No but on a serious note, the end of the Naruto CCG is tragic. No one thought that the CCG would end before the series. But this is not the only thing that comes with such an event. Here's a list I've compiled of the consequences of this game's death.
- Hundreds of YouTube channels have no purpose
- Trade Cards Online loses a great portion of their activity
- Odion F. Baby and kyuubirasengan actually have to go to school
- pyrot53's credentials in the Naruto CCG mean nothing
- spiritomb's questions will remain unanswered for the rest of eternity
- Hundreds of collections that were once worth thousands are now worthless
- All those packs in your local Target are still priced at $4
- MJM is finally free from Bandai's grasp
Now for the question we've all been waiting for. Will Mull to Four still continue? That my friends, is up to you. Do you want us to continue posting content every now and then? And if so, about what? Leave a comment or discuss in the Bandai thread. See you all later... maybe...